This is to kick open this blog. I will post here every now and then on things in the linguistics of Greek (and Greece) that strike me, or that I feel like sharing with the Long Tail. The blog should contain lots of notes about the oddities I find in lemmatising the TLG (ancient, mediaeval, and early modern—it's quite a rollercoaster); or quirks in Greek dialectology that I fell across during my doctorate. Instead, it will probably have way too many posts baiting Greek nationalists about minority languages, which is altogether easier.
The blog will also have much too much grousing about how I'm no longer a linguist, which you should tune out judiciously...
''Athens Art Book Fair 2026: Local Edition'' στη Δημοτική Αγορά Κυψέλης
(17-18/10/2026)
-
To ''Athens Art Book Fair 2026: Local Edition'' θα πραγματοποιηθεί το
Σάββατο 17 Οκτωβρίου & την Κυριακή 18 Οκτωβρίου 2026, ώρες 11π.μ. –
9μ.μ.,στη Δημοτικ...
17 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment